- Dan is the recommended supplier for the Whitechapel and Serpentine galleries.
- He works as a Musical Director and DJ for Prada and Miu Miu, recent jobs including catwalk shows and parties in Shanghai and Beijing.
- He works regularly for Louis Vuitton and launched their flagship 'Maison' in London.
- He regularly plays for Elton John's winter ball.
- He played at the after party for Led Zeppelin's comeback gig at the O2 arena and Vogue's Anglomania party at the Met Ball in New York.
Dan Lywood is one of London's most sought after party DJs. He has enjoyed international success working with some of the biggest names in art, fashion, music and film.
In 1997, Dan helped set up Sound Architecture, a successful music consultancy and DJ agency that advised boutique hotels, fashion designers, art galleries and the advertising industry on music and branding. Amongst varied projects, the company held contracts with the Metropolitan, Sanderson, St Martin's Lane and Great Eastern Hotels in London, and The Columbus Hotel in Monaco.
Dan has produced many fashion show soundtracks working with leading designers including Matthew Williamson, Roland Mouret and Top Shop. Dan was 'man of the month' in Arena, 'one of the world's leading fashion DJs' in Arena Homme + and with his old company, had features in 10 magazine, Blueprint and Times Style. His recent events include New York Vogue's 'Anglomania' fundraiser at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bentley Cars in Moscow, Prada in Taipei, Hong Kong, Tokyo and London, Burberry in London, Milan, Istanbul and Athens, Damien Hirst and Sotherbys in London, Alice Temperley in New York and London and Chloe in Paris.